RFP.ca is a Canada-wide search engine, for contractors and suppliers to easily find procurement opportunities (RFPs, RFQs, Bids, Tenders, etc.) issued by public sector organizations in Canada (learn more about how it works).
Subscribers get access to the following features:
- Quickly search the entire database for results (includes boolean and plain keywords) using both quick and advanced search, with options such as searching by a city name or date an item was posted, or browsing by issuing organization.
- Save your search queries and get an RSS feed for them (automatically created in the "Saved Searches" section of your profile when you save a search).
- Easily create customized e-mail alerts, to be notified on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis about new matching opportunities.
- View and print opportunity notices.
- Save an item to your account and add notes to it for record keeping.
- Access and modify your saved items, saved searches (and associated RSS feeds), and saved e-mail alerts.
- Manage account settings, including your subscription.